Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i think im getting the ol reach around by nyc cycles but im not sure. there telling me the extensions are defective and are on back order untill the new ones are made. maybe a week or two. however i heard them say they had 18 orders to fill when they came off the line. soo is there anyone here waiting? if you know where i can get them NOW let me know! please

·
Registered
129 Posts
I inquired about them at schnitz's a few months ago and they were backordered. So I decided to hold off and see if I could found some different ones. Well i never could find a different maker. So I ordered them from schnitz. A little pricey i thought. The second time i ordered them they were on back order again. But it was only a week and a half and they were here.

Attachments

·
Registered
652 Posts
You can always get them from the desighner and owner, he keeps them in stock. Exoticycle in sarasota fla. 941-360-fast. I dont think theyre the cheap ones tho.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey its cool guys on a whym i went into a local shop and guess what was sitting on the shelf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there polished but hey i got them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts