Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a new 08ZX10R after not having a bike for a couple years and I am stoked. Problem is, my friends rarely ride anymore. I guess they're just not into it like I am. I want to start going to the track out here and was wondering if anyone is interested in getting together. When I used to live in NY there was about 10 of us that rode together frequently and it was a blast. The more the better.

·
Registered
62 Posts
What part of NC are you in? I ride with a group in the Raleigh area that does track days on a monthly basis...I can PM you with a local board.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, I actually live in Raleigh. I'm trying to get some people together to go to VIR on Sun. the 15th of Aug. to watch the AMA's. About five of us so far.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I live in tn close by

·
Registered
139 Posts
that is weird that i saw this post! i was just saying this very thing to my wife. i was off of the bike for a little while and then got my 08ZX10. i have like 6-7 friends that ride, but i can never get them to go. i am currently planning a canyon ride in like a week and still no takers. wish you were in Cali!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that is weird that i saw this post! i was just saying this very thing to my wife. i was off of the bike for a little while and then got my 08ZX10. i have like 6-7 friends that ride, but i can never get them to go. i am currently planning a canyon ride in like a week and still no takers. wish you were in Cali!!!!!!
Sucks, I know, maybe we're getting too old. Nah

1 - 8 of 8 Posts