Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't really like the factory electronic steering stabilizer. Anyone go with aftermarket unit? If so what do you recommend?
Will removing factory unit cause fault light to come on? If so can I turn it off through Woolich racing software?
Thanks.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,664 Posts
To Archers point, yes you will get an error light if you remove it. And what Archer said is there's no way to get rid of it currently.

There's threads on how to retain the control module off of the ESD to keep the error light from illuminating when switching to an aftermarket one.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just don't like when I'm wide open throttle and the frontend starts to dance it moves around WAY more than I'm comfortable with and I have no way of adjusting it.

Those of you who have swapped theirs out, what did you replace it with? GPR V4 any good?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
I got some serious headshake the last couple of rides, darn near tankslappers, you hit that throttle hard and whack some bumps and it's a puckerfest. Yeah I am riding the bike harder and harder every time so that Ohlins SCU is on the short list of stuff to do.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts