Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone been to Moscow? I'm going there for my honeymoon and if anyone has been there I would love to know which are the bits you don't want to miss!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We're not going to St Petersburg on this trip :( - wanted to but time wise we just couldn't make it fit (only have 10 days). Its high on the list to go to though and hoping to make it there next year.

·
.net Most Followed Member
8,795 Posts
its not too far from train dude....but theres the red square and also the public buildings that are rich and gorgeous inside with gold everywhere, too bad wealth is only there....
expect old cars as taxis like 30 year old fiats and yeah everything is cheap there.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its about 6 hours on the train from what I have read....

It was more the hassle with regards to hotels than anything else - found everything really difficult to book from Australia for this one and didn't want the headache.

Interesting that you say everything is cheap - booking stuff from here its been really expensive - I was suspecting though thats tourist gouging...

·
.net Most Followed Member
8,795 Posts
yeah for sure u have to spend a day there, and i mean cheap in the stores and transportation also.
well food is not my favourite too, but the hotels have too much quality.
so its very worth seeing!!!
gorgeous girls there too...and be careful with your wallet on touristic places
watch out for kids asking for money or showing u stuff.
but is super place to visit!!!!

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Mate you gotta be single to go to Russia :heyyou: :mrgreen: And Luis what were you thinking, suggesting him to go to St. Petersbourg, he'll definitely regret getting married :lol: j/k

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL! :crackup: I'll have to forget to mention that to her. :p

I can't wait to see the Kremlin. We are staying pretty much across the road from it...

So excited.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alper u ninny, hes on his honeymoon, its romantic there and he will be focused on his girl :wink: i think....lol
:crackup:

take your passport always with u and answer theyr questions when requested.
go to Christ saviour Cathedral its a masterpiece !!!
enjoy dude and u better post pics....lol
Off in sept so a little way away - will be 1000s of pics. Both of us are into our photographt and the camera is all set to go

1 - 13 of 13 Posts