Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Formerly "TundraKaw"
335 Posts
I have the Arai Jolly Rodger, but we will be easy to spot, we all have Gen 4 10r's, and all different colors...you guys riding the school's bikes or your own? We rode the school's bikes last year but I personally would rather ride my own.

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have the Arai Jolly Rodger, but we will be easy to spot, we all have Gen 4 10r's, and all different colors...you guys riding the school's bikes or your own? We rode the school's bikes last year but I personally would rather ride my own.
I'm riding theirs. It's much easier logitically for me to use their bike.

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
We have a free riding class/school in LA. It's the 405 & 10 freeway. Classes are M-F from 4-8pm.

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
:hello: Hi Static IP .... for the newer members like me, what's with the whole 'Starbucks' thing?
Good morning Sir.

Thank you for asking and that is a very good question. It's a bit complicated and I sometimes question the whole situation myself (and doubt if I'm alone in this)
The best way to get an idea would be to see the posts, for example in the search type in "starbucks" and read the posts. Wait, have you tried their new Ice Blended frapps btw?

:dontknow:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hi mate.
I searched and I 'think' I get it. Anyhow your posts are great - and I'll be sure to grab a coffee next time I'm near a Starbucks :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So I get up this morning before attending the superbike school at barber with a Starbucks craving. Guess what? I couldn't find one. I had to buy a 12 oz red bull.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts