1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
I have always liked the look of them personally.

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
ya i dig them too. i saw the new one up close and it looks big and bulky up top. but looked like that was an easy remedy

·
Registered
119 Posts
I've owned an 05 Z1000 in the past and have always liked nakeds too.
The new Z1000 looks really good, I especially like the agressive lines when viewed from side on as well as the shorter exhausts.
The only thing against it in my opinion is the claimed 15 litre tank. What's up with that?

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i have not ridden a new one yet but i sat on one and loved it. its the kinda bike you feel like you would get in trouble riding.

·
Banned
307 Posts
had my eye on them for a few years and now the new ones out in jan ...the old one i hear rubs the ground on tight turns ....a real bad ass sport tour bike

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
yea the z1000 is sick, that is funny how differently marketed that bike is in Europe compared to America.

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
i'd ride it for sure. try'n to talk the wifey into get'n her one. that way i could ride it too! but she mentioned today about me racing....sooo there might be a track whore in my future??

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
This bike has more toqrue than the zx10r, it will be lots of fun !!!
Lot's of people are waiting for it over here..

·
Registered
119 Posts
This bike has more toqrue than the zx10r, it will be lots of fun !!!
Lot's of people are waiting for it over here..
Indeed a very popular model bike in Europe, as is the Z750. On a recent holiday this year to Greece, the 750 was the one street bike I came across most often. They love their dual purpose bikes and I don't balme them. The roads leave a lot to be desired.

Τάσο, γεια χαρά.

·
Gun Owning Republican
5,278 Posts
Z1000s have always been killer looking. The new one is my windows background.

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
Rip out the motor and transplant the 10R motor in there and you've got a winner.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts