Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
damn, that is a shame about griffin, i thought he would have done better. i dont care for BJ penn either,

was it worth the money for the fights they had?

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Yea Sylva is a beast, he is a great fighter

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
what just happened to this thread?

·
Pimp/Player
11,412 Posts
Yeah what was up with Forrest doing that running out of the cage crying again stuff,I think he has a problem when he gets knocked out buy what he think's is a lesser fighter.BJ is the best lightweight and Kenny just didn't have anything for him expect that sorry azz single leg hump over and over and over and over.

·
Registered
182 Posts
anderson is the sh!t, i mean he nasty! very intertaining to watch fight as well. wish it could have been a better fight though...oh and whats up with griffin just running the hell out after the fight?:dontknow:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
anderson is the sh!t, i mean he nasty! very intertaining to watch fight as well. wish it could have been a better fight though...oh and whats up with griffin just running the hell out after the fight?:dontknow:
i think he was just embarrassed (like he should be). still no excuse though.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Just my take, I think Silva is supremely confident right now and very talented.

But I don't know he's ever been really hit.

Once someone hits him, I've got a feeling he won't be as dominating.

Nothing like a good punch in the nose to take someone out of his game.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Here's the whole fight.

And yes Silva shamed the hell out of Griffin....that was ridiculous.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I dont know whats up with forrest running out like that, I know that to train so hard and be disapointed so bad is hard but come on man! Its not like you just got knock out by some bum its Anderson Silva he awesome.

·
Pimp/Player
11,412 Posts
I dont know whats up with forrest running out like that, I know that to train so hard and be disapointed so bad is hard but come on man! Its not like you just got knock out by some bum its Anderson Silva he awesome.
Just found out he had to hurry up and get to the back CUZ HIS JAW WAS DISLOCATED:eek2:thats why he quit and ran out.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/othersports/boxingandmma/5998996/Forrest-Griffin-camp-reveal-dislocated-jaw-as-Anderson-Silva-contemplates-Lyoto-Machida.html

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
It def. looked like like Anderson was making up for the flak he received from his previous fight. I'm no expert but I think it Griffen didn't have a chance w/ his lack of head movement. Silva is too accurate to leave your head out there.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,050 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts