Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
That picture looks like an Area P or Hamilton shorty.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BrockLanders said:
That picture looks like an Area P or Hamilton shorty.
i dont believe that pipe in the pic is the one for sale... its CF and the listing is for aluminum.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
If you read the fine print it says dont email us about other colors or styles. Maybe they mean the piping is aluminum?

I guess if you buy it you have the right to argue you wanted what was in the pic..no?

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NYC_ZX10 said:
If you read the fine print it says dont email us about other colors or styles. Maybe they mean the piping is aluminum?

I guess if you buy it you have the right to argue you wanted what was in the pic..no?

and i think that they would argue back that the description says aluminum... i looked through their ebay store and some of the other pics are wrong too.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
either way thats really cheap for a NEW can, and termi isnt exactly an off brand either.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
you can see the top ot the tergi decal in the pic.

Nice pipe but maybe a stock photo because there seems to be too much mid pipe and wrong mount.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
yeah but dont you think maybe when they say aluminum they can be referring to everything else but the can itself? either way maybe false advertising can kick in here. :iamwithst

I was thinking of picking it up to replace my Micron but I want a loud one and i'm not sure how that one would sound :dontknow:

·
Registered
5 Posts
checked on this today and they said the aluminum is the can for sale but used the carbon can photo for ad purposes on their site!

·
Registered
5 Posts
IG Ksan...i just bought one about 15mins. ago, so hell yea! bring your bike over and we'll get'em on and put some pics on the site here!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts