Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im stationed in yuma arizona. not too many people around here (on base especially) that ride sport bikes. just looking for someone to ride with. if you live around here pm me

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
im stationed in yuma arizona. not too many people around here (on base especially) that ride sport bikes. just looking for someone to ride with. if you live around here pm me

there a few sports bike club in az

azsportbikes.org

tucsonsportbike.com

demonriders.com

southwestride.com

you can check them out and see if any riders live near you. i know azsportbikes in mostly phx, but check out the other sites

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea just about everything is in phoenix. yuma is almost exactly in the middle of san diego and phoenix. both are about 3 hours away

·
GEN II Driver
2,891 Posts
get on the 10 and head west to julian. most of the san dog riders hit those roads pretty regularly.

btw, bet your glad wti is over...

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
most of the best road are in the east side of the state. we have the devil highway which make the gap looks like kids ride. you start in the desert and go up to 11,000 feet elevation. try southwest ride. they have riders in all of the sothwest.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah ripper im thrilled wti is over. im and air traffic controller here. so all the extra personel and planes gets annoying

·
GEN II Driver
2,891 Posts
^^figured you were with the "atc" in your name. enjoy the winter months of riding out there. summer there sucks.

·
Funshine Bear
2,686 Posts
I took a bunch of the guys from base to go on a little ride. I ride out there all the time. I dont live there but have friends and family there. There use to be a bike night at the jack in the box on tuesdays there. Hit up JBLUE here. Hes from there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts