Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After seeing blink. and others making cutstom decals, I Pmed blink. to ask if he could make a decal out of a picture of Sweet Tooth the clown to put on my windscreen, He said the picture was too detailed for what he could do which was no problem but I really want this picture to be made into a decal with the same detail if at all possible.

Im sure itll cost a fair amount to make it happen which is completely fine with me, Ive just been wanting to add a decal but never could decide on what I want till now, just hoping there is somebody that can make one as detailed and ofcourse the red lighting must be changed to green :mrgreen:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
thats pretty sick dude! I want to see what it looks like when you find someone to get it made

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
I have a buddy that does them. He charges $20 for laptop skins so I don't think what you are asking for should be too expensive. Basically they just print the pic on vinyl.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's what I was thinking mykil.

ill message him. Hopefully he can do it

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweet, thanks guys finally my dream can come to fruition lol

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, just let me know

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ask them anyway lol

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Hey Joey,
My daughter said she can change the red tint to green for you.
She will do it tonight for you.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tell her I love her lol

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I said I couldn't make it through staged vinyl, I didn't know you wanted printed vinyl, I can also do printed vinyl, I have a top notch machine to do bike/car wraps on printed vinyl but I'm on a contract and set up doing some of the new police cars, If no ones helps you out in a few months I'll be able to do something.

p.s. check there printed vinyl work before you drop the coin, some shop are using converted desktop print machines which are ok for 2-3 color but for that sticker it would produce laughable results.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I said I couldn't make it through staged vinyl, I didn't know you wanted printed vinyl, I can also do printed vinyl, I have a top notch machine to do bike/car wraps on printed vinyl but I'm on a contract and set up doing some of the new police cars, If no ones helps you out in a few months I'll be able to do something.

p.s. check there printed vinyl work before you drop the coin, some shop are using converted desktop print machines which are ok for 2-3 color but for that sticker it would produce laughable results.
ah ok cool deal, but hopefully it wont take a few months lol

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
ah ok cool deal, but hopefully it wont take a few months lol
I hope it doesn't either, If I can break off the current project sometime then I'll send ya a text and see how far you have gotten, but you guys know how it is gotta keep your big contracts $$$$$$ number 1, plus They drop off like 4-5 cars off at a time and when I finish the police makeover I take em out for a little fun, you know quality testing of my work :crackup::crackup:

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
if he ends up not being able to do it talk to robb at blown concepts. he does all our quads, karts, bikes and pretty much everything. he is awesome and he does a lot of the xgames wraps, awesome guy. and his vinyl is heavy duty. i highly recommend him.

www.blownconcepts.com/

1 - 17 of 17 Posts