Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anybody knows of him or can contact him for me. purchased some stuff from him 3 weeks ago and have been told twice it was going to ship and I don't have the stuff yet. Payment was received on 6/20. If something is up with him like a family problem or something I'm okay with that but I've tried to text him with not response, called and left messages with no replies and even tried to pm him on the boards here. The last time I heard from him was a text on the 6th saying he was shipping the next day and would send me a tracking number...

Bob

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
if paid with credit card through paypal. you might want to think about filing a claim if you think he scammed you. You only have a limited window of opportunity

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
daamn that sux! Itz a dice game on this information super highway! Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose? I hope everything worx out in your favor.

·
Ex Postwhore
4,688 Posts
I know him personally, he's a good guy. Dont worry he will ship your stuff....yes sometimes he takes a while but they will get there.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Wondering if anybody knows of him or can contact him for me. purchased some stuff from him 3 weeks ago and have been told twice it was going to ship and I don't have the stuff yet. Payment was received on 6/20. If something is up with him like a family problem or something I'm okay with that but I've tried to text him with not response, called and left messages with no replies and even tried to pm him on the boards here. The last time I heard from him was a text on the 6th saying he was shipping the next day and would send me a tracking number...

Bob

How much money did you send

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
I just bought a rear hugger from him not too long ago. I have no complaints at all.
Stand up guy as far as I'm concerned. I'm sure it will all come together once he gets back to you. Good luck.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
He is a good guy, maybe he has some issues i am sure he will be in touch.
Sometimes he delays them a bit (like my stuff-still waiting haha) but he is a standup guy

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He seems like a good guy when I talked to him. Gave me a number to contact him and ask any questions. I assuming something came up and from the way everybody talks about him I guess it just takes a while for him to ship. Just wish he would return a message. I have no problem with it taking some time but I guess it depends on your definition of reasonable...

Thanks
Bob

·
Registered
206 Posts
Well I don't blame you. The only way that I would not ship something that I said I would ship is if I physically could not do it. NO MATTER what. My character is something I take very seriously. If for something came up there is no reason that he should not atleast give you some kind of response. Phones work almost everywhere now. Technology is everywhere. So in short I understand you being a little on the annoyed side right now. Hopefully everything works out.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know him personally, he's a good guy. Dont worry he will ship your stuff....yes sometimes he takes a while but they will get there.

Yeah you were right, sent me a tracking number today..All is good.:thumbsup:

Bob

1 - 13 of 13 Posts