Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was having this problem with mot being able to delete email in my inbox finally fixed it.i tried re doing my email set up thinking that was the problem now i cant get in all i keep getting is a box popping up saying windows sercuity log on to mail.online.net please verify your user name and password are correct for you mailserver and then you need to type in a name and password. and i never had this problem before.this is going on for days now i am using vista.thanks for any help

·
Mythical Mod of Yore
4,465 Posts
hmmm...well when connecting to a POP3 account some require the username (iridebikes) and some require the email address ([email protected]) for your logon...and I'm sure that you're aware that passwords are case sensitive...is this happening with sending, receiving or both?

·
Registered
553 Posts
If I understand what your saying, google OE doesn't retain password. You will have to go into the registry and delete a line or two. Back-up the Reg to be safe. You will find all the info when you google it.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok i got in after days not i try to send emails and this is what i get

Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject 'Fw: When a pet dies', Account: 'mail.optonline.net', Server: 'mail.optonline.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

1 - 4 of 4 Posts