Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... I'm going to go to sacramento raceway for the grudge night on saturday(5-21-05). Anyone in the area, please come give me some competition. I'd love to see a bunch of 10's racing. It will make it more fun also, because there isn't usually alot of bikes there.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
1killer1liter said:
... I'm going to go to sacramento raceway for the grudge night on saturday(5-21-05). Anyone in the area, please come give me some competition. I'd love to see a bunch of 10's racing. It will make it more fun also, because there isn't usually alot of bikes there.
The track bike I have isn't setup yet. Same for my main bike so to soon of notice. I might go check it out though. I wan't to see you beat that brown busa.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't wait to see the look on his face when I'm hangin with him.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
1killer1liter said:
I can't wait to see the look on his face when I'm hangin with him.
What's your times normally. He only runs low 10's but the last time I talked to him which was last week when I pulled in to buy some juice at a local place. He told me he uses that real oxiginated fuel 100 grade I think, and told me he finally broke into the 9s by using the Shnitz adjustable lower links which I was already getting ready to buy. I don't think he is really good at launching but he is better than I am because of his experiance and doesn't have the lightest 1000cc bike to worry about. I raced against him on Wed. drag nights purely stock not even a suspension adjustment, but I got to have a 1s lead and once I got out of the whole there was no way he was going to catch me, I am still learning but that 1s was the diff. between an experiance rider and myself from the start. You will probably do a whole lot better than me so have fun and I will try to make it.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
bluedevil said:
What's your times normally. He only runs low 10's but the last time I talked to him which was last week when I pulled in to buy some juice at a local place. He told me he uses that real oxiginated fuel 100 grade I think, and told me he finally broke into the 9s by using the Shnitz adjustable lower links which I was already getting ready to buy. I don't think he is really good at launching but he is better than I am because of his experiance and doesn't have the lightest 1000cc bike to worry about. I raced against him on Wed. drag nights purely stock not even a suspension adjustment, but I got to have a 1s lead and once I got out of the whole there was no way he was going to catch me, I am still learning but that 1s was the diff. between an experiance rider and myself from the start. You will probably do a whole lot better than me so have fun and I will try to make it.

Ok, 1killer1liter won't post his times. I'm out the door right now with the vid corder and digi cam with zoom lens. Hopefully can post back later. Good luck 1killer1liter whish I could be out there with you, maybe next time so go kick some ass :thumbsup:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
nolaZX10 said:
waiting to hear how it goes.... I cant make it im workin
Just got back....really not alot of bikes out there and no real competiton for 1killer1liter to go against. I took vids and camera shots but I am too tired to do anything but type right now. He was still going when I left and we hung out for awhile during sessions. I'll let him update his own #s and experiance down here. :beer:

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I gotta learn how to launch this bike! My 60' was crap, my reaction time was crap! My E.T. was a measley 10.43 on a good launch and 10.8xs with crappy launch. Got a better mph this time of 138. Gotta run. Going back to Reno. Thanks bluedevil for the pics. Can't wait until you get your bike done so we can run. Let me know when it's finished and I will come down here and give you some competition.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts