Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Hell no I have never done that and if I did my friends would never let have another moments peace EVER!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Drag guy doesn't even look like he was ever gonna make it straight down the lane.

Hope your son was OK, that looks like a lot of tumbling!

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Drag guy doesn't even look like he was ever gonna make it straight down the lane.

Hope your son was OK, that looks like a lot of tumbling!

Thanks he was pretty much ok the safety gear did its job. He sustained a small non displaced fracture to his acetablum. The socket your hip sits in.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Holy shit!. Is your son ok now?.

Yes he is fine. Probably will have a bit of arthritis in that hip joint when he gets older but he made a full recovery. It was a big impact for sure. The R1 rider sustained more injuries than my son. He had a concussion a broken clavicle and 5 broken ribs. Yikes. Plus he was in his 50's. He was a standup guy though he took responsibility for the crash and his insurance company took care of all the damages.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thanks he was pretty much ok the safety gear did its job. He sustained a small non displaced fracture to his acetablum. The socket your hip sits in.
Always much better to hear than...he tore through the jeans he was wearing and had to have skin grafts...always blown away at number of people who don't wear gear pretty much ever.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts