Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everytime I come on here i wonder if any1 here rides with another club and maybe I might possibly know them or have ridden with them b4 in any previos group rides. So lets see how many of you guys are on the set...oh and I ride with Brothaz United SBC out of south jersey

·
Ex Postwhore
4,688 Posts
I dont ride with groups but there are alot of them at the local bike nights,hooters and fudruckers.

·
Ex Postwhore
4,688 Posts
Central Jersey by new brunswick.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh ok, I kno what Hooters you go to, a couple guys from my club go to that one, I have only been there once

·
Ex Postwhore
4,688 Posts
Well there are 2 hooters. One is in princeton and the other is union. Everyone always go to the one in union and that place is always packed to the max.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I always thought clubs were alright as long as they were kinda small. I like the small hangout spots in town, kinda like a bar/clubhouse kinda thing. It's just like the forums, all that talk about bikes and off topic stuff, sharing advice and what not, but I just never really dug the rides much. I mean if its long ride somewhere to go chill and mess around n stuff thats great, like some kind of bike event, but if its just one big ride in a circle and come back, thats where I kinda have a problem, because your just following the leader, going around and not exploring things yourself you know? Your not as free as a smaller group. My ideal buddy riding group is anywhere from 2-5. Anymore than that is a crowd.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Damn where were yall at when I lived in NJ? I lived on McGuire AFB, and worked at the Marine Recruiting office in WILLINGBORO. The only time I really saw a group of bikers was in Trenton, and I rolled with the Latin Cycles Crew. Now I'm in Kingsland/St. Marys, GA. Down here I roll with this group called Extreme Riders, it's a military bike club pretty much.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh ok, yea I like riding with a select few ppl, when it gets too many things can get reckless and congested. I live right in Willingboro so I kno exactly what recruiting office your talking about.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What up Street Justice! Do you kno if any of your members are registered for the PRO convention?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alright, the last day to register and still receive the free t shirts and other goods is this saturday the 8th. So whoever definitely knows their going should jump on that.

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
Whats this PRO convention?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
www.proconvention.com its a 2 day convention where bike clubs from all over the US come and get together to socialize and also there are classes that club officers can attend to help introduce new info and techniques. Its on January 11th and 12th in Cherry Hill NJ. For additional info check out the website

·
Registered
880 Posts
TRU SOLDIERZ in N. VA. Everyone is military affiliated. Either active, reserve, retired, or dependent. We have about 15 riders I think!

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
For me personally no. Out here in Cali majority of clubs are for stunters. I don't stunt so no point. Also a few of my buddies are with various groups and they tell me all the time way to much BS involved with joining and being a member.

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
I ride with a bunch of friends i dont need a big ass group to ride unless it was all the ZX-10R.net members!! but sometimes i ride with kamikaze riders! they're good guys not many squids there!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts