Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was just wondering if how many, if any people in here are from central fl. lookin for some more people to ride with.. i currently ride with a group of friends in and around lake co. but am always open to meeting new people to ride with..

·
Registered
792 Posts
Kissimmee, checking in!

I keep dreaming of track days, but my biggest obstacle is pulling a trailer with my corolla...

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats cool. me and some guys are going to go for a ride in the morning around lake co. and then stop for lunch, ride some more till the motogp race starts, then were going to hang out and check out the race. let me know if any interested, i'll post details!!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Leesburg checking in......Some guys meet at the circle K on 19 and 44 on sunday mornin then hit up estes rd and howie in the hills. Havent thad time to meet up with them but will soon.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
we'll be around that way tomorrow, sugar loaf, 19, 561,48 , stop at gator joes for lunch in mt dora,then ride probably through eustis, umatilla and maybe buck and does. till the race. and it is nice to meet you all, hope to maybe get to ride with you guys one day!!

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i hear ya on that, leesburg bike fest next week also. and i am going to deals gap soon as well. but i would love to meet up with you guys some weekend and rip up some twisties. well as twisty as roads get in fl anyways..lol :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
37 Posts
Cocoa Beach here...I ride mostly along the E. Coast, but could always make a westward B-Line into the Orlando area to do some riding. :thumbsup:

·
Chairman of the Board
16,050 Posts
I am in Winter Haven. I know Elb Racing is in Lakeland and Trey is in Orlando. You guys did 561/Sugarloaf on the 11th? I did that route on the 1st, I wish we could have split the date and met up somewhere. Id be in for a ride sometime, would love to meet some of the forum guys.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
I am in Winter Haven. I know Elb Racing is in Lakeland and Trey is in Orlando. You guys did 561/Sugarloaf on the 11th? I did that route on the 1st, I wish we could have split the date and met up somewhere. Id be in for a ride sometime, would love to meet some of the forum guys.

I hear the routes/roads are solid up there. Still nothing like up north but just aren't so flat as here in south florida. I'd be down to meet up one sunday! I'm in palm beach so it would be a haul!

Whens the next big meet up with some solid routes getting ran...Corners, no straight line :bs::lol:

·
Chairman of the Board
16,050 Posts
I hear the routes/roads are solid up there. Still nothing like up north but just aren't so flat as here in south florida. I'd be down to meet up one sunday! I'm in palm beach so it would be a haul!

Whens the next big meet up with some solid routes getting ran...Corners, no straight line :bs::lol:
Yeah 561 and lakeview are pretty good. Hilly and curvy, alot of fun.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hell i live in davenport actually. i ride through winter haven at least 3x a week. we should all hook up and plan a ride together.. i am leaving to go to deals gap in 21 days for a week, but other than that anytime you guys wanna hook up and ride let me know. and i ride sugar loaf every weekend just about. lake county has some of the best roads in fl.. i like riding up around buck and does also..

·
Registered
228 Posts
I would be up for a ride. I have a few friends here on the east side of Orange county that would go also. We normally ride in the Christmas area (when it isn't popo patrolled). The trick will be getting everybody together! :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yep if you all want i will try to plan a ride.. i have a meet up group i run based out of eustis.. lake sportbike riders. you can find us on meetup.com. but how would the 1st week of june sound. that way everyone that wants to join in will have a chance to make plans?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts