Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Of course you are faster
2,062 Posts
Look, if Seal team 6 needs to see inside my shoes, really, I have no problem with that...

... my question is just what training have the TSA goobers had? What experiance / education is needed to be the "thin blue line" between Al Qaeda and me? I don't trust those Tyrant in a Teapot mopes. They are pretty good at intimidating 7 year old girls and taking knitting needles away from 73 year old grandmas getting on a plane in Wichita, KS but if Mo Atta gave them a head fake, they would crumble to a pile of quivering jello.

I don't fly anymore, just not worth it. No place I need to go bad enough to put up with their crap

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
You know tsa made like 600000$ last year just in loose change people leave in those totes you put your shit in to go through the xray, so with the pitchforkes and torches bring some change bags.

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
The TSA gets no love from me either. I realize that their job can be unrewarding, but it's the Gestapo mentality they have that pisses people off. Also the people the TSA hires seem to be anyone off the street and they seem to not get any training whatsoever. There is no sense of professionalism anywhere for the most part.

·
Of course you are faster
2,062 Posts
They are expanding out of the airports into other venues.
"Creeping Despotisim" Every time I hear someone say "what about the trains, what about the busses?"... I'm like SHUT UP... just what we need, 10x more TSA in the bus terminals and Train stations... movie theaters, malls...

Who keeps us safe from ... THEM?!?!?!?

·
Boomer Sooner!
2,337 Posts
They are expanding out of the airports into other venues.
Yep. I heard they were even trying to get checkpoints on certain interstates.

I dont care for them much either. Its pretty rediculous. I just flew last week and it was pretty miserable even going through Oklahoma City airport security.

You know tsa made like 600000$ last year just in loose change people leave in those totes you put your shit in to go through the xray, so with the pitchforkes and torches bring some change bags.
Ill join in!!!

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
Isn't pediphile one of thier prerequisites?

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Hey now we shouldnt be to harsh i guess, this is the only way some ugly people can get felt up everyonce and a while.

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Well, the terrorists have plainly won.
They got it to where we (America) terrorize our own people with TSA gestopo tactics.
No more land of the free.
It's now the land of the "Do as we say or we will detain you".

F**k you TSA

1 - 19 of 19 Posts