Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well another northern'er here bored and snowed in, so I decided to make a vid of my stunt bike (900RR). Any other stunt brothers in the house post up what your rolling on! :thumbsup: :hello:

·
Registered
658 Posts
nice bike, gotta 954rr, and used to have a 929, these things have good midrange which is perfect for stunning

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks for the reply:thumbsup:at least I got one. I would LOVE to have a 954 for a stunter but the 900 is ok. I'm guessing this is one of thoes knee draggers only sites, judging from the lack of responses. Which is fine I'll move along. :hello:

·
Registered
2,137 Posts

Here's a video of me practicing circles on my 03 636. I have since gotten much better ;)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice!:thumbsup: Now all I need is all of the damn snow to melt and mabey in 3 months when it's all gone I can post a vid too! lol

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
I'm guessing this is one of thoes knee draggers only sites, judging from the lack of responses. Which is fine I'll move along. :hello:
your right, but no need to move along though. no matter what it is in life, there will always be haters. post up any thing you want man!!!! i enjoy all aspects of riding. Stuntin included.

wheelies are cool!!!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Well another northern'er here bored and snowed in, so I decided to make a vid of my stunt bike (900RR). Any other stunt brothers in the house post up what your rolling on! :thumbsup: :hello:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA4G3M7p4Fc
Dude good stuff... I have my friends 03 CBR 600RR with 2300 miles on it that bike has been sitting in my garage. I was going to set it up as a stunt bike. He never rides the thing. I can wheelie his bike but not you guys.

By the way, it's not so much a knee dragger site more like few people got the nerve and skills so it's easier to talk about chicken strips.

Or do like my other friend ride low air pressure and make it look like you get low.

Good vid none the less

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I would like to go to a ROC.... it should be a fun time to be in a big group like that.

Thanks for the compliments guys!

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
i don't stunt (aside of a retard trying to ride a wheelie) but i do enjoy it.

maybe one day. aside of the rain, the ROC ride was something to experience.

always have fun down south a few hours:thumbsup:

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
I would like to go to a ROC.... it should be a fun time to be in a big group like that.

Thanks for the compliments guys!
you, aswell as a couple other members i'm aware, should post up any videos you got. always good to see something different

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
nickalltogether sweet video man, wish I had a shity bike I could tear into...Nice gear by the way too :lol::badteeth::wink:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nice vid nick. i like the stunting, not my cup of tea, but i love m/c's period, and all types of riding. i would like to learn how to do the stunts though, here is more of my type of riding...http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=83352
Nice vid! I wish we had roads like that in Indiana there are ZERO twisties here and when I say zero that is not an exaggeration. The closest track is also like a 4 hour drive each way. That is a big reason why I got in to stunting in the first place kinda lack of options unless you like going really really fast in a straight line! :lol: I think I'm gonna sell my 10R for that reason too, I don't even come close to using all of its potential, thinking about getting a nice newer 636 or 600rr in it's place. :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
nickalltogether sweet video man, wish I had a shity bike I could tear into...Nice gear by the way too :lol::badteeth::wink:
I always wear the back protector... gotta protect the spine haha. At those speeds the road rash isn't that bad haha.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts