Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot believe that I am actually admitting it, but I want a noisy pipe. On my 6R it was another story; there was always an argument for more power hence the bolt-on and rejet. The ZX10R, however, for a rider like me has plenty of HP without the need to go full system w/PC3. However, the stock exhaust is somewhat boring IMO.

The sound of a nice rumbling exhaust adds to the riding pleasure.

I want a nice looking slip-on at a decent price like the Yosh RS-3 I had on my 6R.

I feel like such a squid...ick!

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
SacCityZ said:
I cannot believe that I am actually admitting it, but I want a noisy pipe. On my 6R it was another story; there was always an argument for more power hence the bolt-on and rejet. The ZX10R, however, for a rider like me has plenty of HP without the need to go full system w/PC3. However, the stock exhaust is somewhat boring IMO.

I want a nice looking slip-on at a decent price like the Yosh RS-3 I had on my 6R.

Yosh has an RS-3 slip on for the ZX10R too.

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Louks03 said:
SacCityZ said:

Yosh has an RS-3 slip on for the ZX10R too.
They make great pipes but they're not loud. 8)

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I should clarify by saying that I want one louder than stock. I do not ride a Harley after all.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hey Guys,

I can certainly look out for y'all on a GB...if everyone is buying the same brand I can do better than if I'm trying to collate several buyers across several brands....here are brands we can source for you...

Arrow
Akrapovic
Jardine
Yoshimura
Devil
Hindle
Giannelli
Graves
Leo Vince
Remus
Muzzys (limited range)
ART
Arata
Sato

Now....I have not polled every one of these vendors to make sure they all have cans for the 10R...and several that have gotten them in already have backorders on some cans....so if y'all can narrow it down to what is hottest I can be checking availability as we near the purchase point.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cal-Sportbike said:
Hey Guys,

I can certainly look out for y'all on a GB...if everyone is buying the same brand I can do better than if I'm trying to collate several buyers across several brands....here are brands we can source for you...

Arrow
Akrapovic
Jardine
Yoshimura
Devil
Hindle
Giannelli
Graves
Leo Vince
Remus
Muzzys (limited range)
ART
Arata
Sato

Now....I have not polled every one of these vendors to make sure they all have cans for the 10R...and several that have gotten them in already have backorders on some cans....so if y'all can narrow it down to what is hottest I can be checking availability as we near the purchase point.
Thanks, Todd. My votes are Yoshimura or Sato (which ever gets the most requests).

·
Registered
170 Posts
Sato and Arata are a bit more effort (I have to get approval from the importer) but can still happen. Yosh is easy. But when y'all bring it down to a few favorites I'll work on it. :)

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay, gentlemen, please PM me your favourites. I will tally them and forward the results to Todd. Or you can post the crap out of this thread. Far be it from me to stifle a post whore.

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
the best bang for the buck that looks descent

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Yeah Sac, Andy would be pissed for sure :wink: I'm up for the Sato W/oval canister if available.

BD

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
anything yet cuz i cant hold onto money for too long

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Shoot I just ordered my Sato Yesterday. O well Krazy1 hooked me up.

BD the Oval cans not available for a couple months yet so I was told.

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Yeah i found that out through Dan K.........so perhaps i'll use a Mori Ti canister in conjunction with either a Sato or Muzzy Ti 'S' bend. :laughing6:

BD

1 - 20 of 47 Posts