Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a huge FPS player(Doom3, HL2, Battlefield)

The next installment of the Battlefield series, BF2, is almost here. I found some great preview vids today.

http://lrrp.clanhost.nl/version3/index.php

Follow the links to downlaod three vids. Inside two of the .zip's are 3 more vids, detailing everything form the new point system, to vehicles, to commander mode, and a great trailer.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
I play EQ, EQ2, Planetside, SWG, WoW, and deff... BF1942 - r2r,sww2,desscom,viet

games are so much better than real life

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Had a lot of friends who have dissapeard for months playing WoW. Must be some sort of drug that goes with the subscription

Were getting a official EA server for BF2...youll have to drop by :wink:

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Our clan started with old school CS....

CS just cant compare to the depth that the battlefield series offers( especially DC).

Check the vids above....youll see what I mean.

·
Registered
174 Posts
source is alright but the hit boxes need alot of work. The graphics are awsome at 1766x1339 but hanging on to 1.6 is what people do when something new comes out and they are not used to it so they reject it. Now S.T.A.L.K.E.R is insane and I will wait for that to come out even though it should already be available. Check that game out it will blow your minds with it's graphics and gameplay http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/stalker/index.html?q=stalker Game spot is awsome for any game or accesory you are thinking about buying they do reviews on everything , not just games.

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
XORRO said:
source is alright but the hit boxes need alot of work. The graphics are awsome at 1766x1339 but hanging on to 1.6 is what people do when something new comes out and they are not used to it so they reject it. Now S.T.A.L.K.E.R is insane and I will wait for that to come out even though it should already be available. Check that game out it will blow your minds with it's graphics and gameplay http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/stalker/index.html?q=stalker Game spot is awsome for any game or accesory you are thinking about buying they do reviews on everything , not just games.

Been waiting for what seems like forever for stalker!!

And your spot on, the hit box on CS sucks.

·
Registered
402 Posts
WoW baby! $16 a month is much cheaper than who knows what a night for entertainment...more money to spend on the 10! Played EQ1 for a few years and sold that char off. Played EQ2 for a couple months and got a SK to 30, game takes waaaaaaaaaay too long to get anywhere. WoW is nice because it's geared towards casual players. Gameplay is much more enjoyable, and the AI rocks EQ's. MOBs actually have techniques to make them harder instead of "Ah just triple the HPs and make em hit twice as hard". 7 more levels to 60 and it's hardcore pvp time!

-Frank

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Thundercleez said:
WoW baby! $16 a month is much cheaper than who knows what a night for entertainment...more money to spend on the 10! Played EQ1 for a few years and sold that char off. Played EQ2 for a couple months and got a SK to 30, game takes waaaaaaaaaay too long to get anywhere. WoW is nice because it's geared towards casual players. Gameplay is much more enjoyable, and the AI rocks EQ's. MOBs actually have techniques to make them harder instead of "Ah just triple the HPs and make em hit twice as hard". 7 more levels to 60 and it's hardcore pvp time!

-Frank

I'm with ya on that. Played eq for 5 years, 70 warrior, 70 shaman. WoW is deff more fun and gratifying w/o taking 12 hrs to do anyhting.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts