1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
I'm lost

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
lol BD that's what I thought, but I thought he was asking in a round about way does anyone do that. - haha Classified here he comes

·
Registered
987 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
He may be talking about this type of Hash. Its kinda like you go on a hike with a group of ppl then at the end everyone eats food and gets drunk. Around here that is what a Hash is, and I have never been on one.

Ken

·
Mythical Mod of Yore
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wasn't trying to be cryptic...hashers are a bunch of people who get together for running, beer guzzling :beer: and acting like children...9520G got it right...

I'll take the bewildered looks I'm getting from you guys as a "no":badteeth:

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Wasn't trying to be cryptic...hashers are a bunch of people who get together for running, beer guzzling :beer: and acting like children...9520G got it right...

I'll take the bewildered looks I'm getting from you guys as a "no":badteeth:

Ehhhhhh, no I'm not. Running and guzzling beer shouldn't be done in the same week, much less at the same time.

·
Mythical Mod of Yore
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's a world-wide thing...I started when I lived in Germany about 15 years ago. Google hash house harriers and your city name and you'll likely find a group near you.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
LOL! I saw the thread when it had zero responses and my first thought was along the lines of BD's but I didn't want to be the first one to respond in case I was the only one that didn't have a clue wtf he was talking about. Now that I know what it is I can proudly say NO! Run, drink, and act stupid are three things I do as separate activities, it's never good to do all three at the same time... :crackup:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts