Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There has to be some 10r owners on here that are close to New York City.

Im just looking for somebody to enjoy riding with.

Feel free to pm me or post.

Hate to see my 10 sitting

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
There aren't many in nyc from what I've seen but queens here.I ride with another member the usual stuff bike nights, bear mtn, marcus dairy. This thursday is newark/edgewater.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
head up to bear mountain on the weekneds more than a few, always seems to be this guy with one of them solar yellow 2nd gen zx10r's...good riding up there as well.
let me know if you need a route to check out.

·
Registered
843 Posts
You're best off taking a nice ride out to eastern Long Island if you really enjoy lettin' her rip!

·
Registered
945 Posts
There has to be some 10r owners on here that are close to New York City.

Im just looking for somebody to enjoy riding with.

Feel free to pm me or post.

Hate to see my 10 sitting

Whats Up bro,, NNJ here. Nice Bike could confuse it for mine. LOL.. Been across your way a few times, its Fun weaving 6th Ave.:smile:

Im out in by Morristown but in Bergen Co alot. A run up 9w to Bear Mt and Beyond is definatly overdue.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There aren't many in nyc from what I've seen but queens here.I ride with another member the usual stuff bike nights, bear mtn, marcus dairy. This thursday is newark/edgewater.
I wouldn't mind going with you guys. I am from Bx myself (right off of 87). What time are you leaving (maybe i'll get off work earlier). Shoot me a pm or, better yet, here is my number 419-508-4264

Im out in by Morristown but in Bergen Co alot. A run up 9w to Bear Mt and Beyond is definatly overdue.. :thumbsup:
Lets do it sometime. Like i said above, feel free to let me know.

What up from the BX. Don't know if you saw this but a few members are supposed to be meeting up to go. Got dudes from Ct, R.I coming down and Pa too....mad cool dudes.

http://zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=78539

This was 2 weeks ago in the Bronx

http://zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=77955&highlight=wash
I looked at the philly stuff and i will try to go. Hit me up if you trying to ride.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
i've got your number expect a phone call from a 954 area code (im from florida) on wednesday. I meet up with a few riders, usually an R6, R1, 10R, sometimes a 6R AND 2 GIXXERs...i know i know but they arent squids. last week we met up at 181st and broadway( gw bus terminal at 7pm. this week is the last week at newark so it should be pretty good...MORE women, drinks, food and stunters doing their thing in the street (street blocked off) with newark police there watching (they've got real crime in newark is what one officer said) after that we have a spirited ride to edgewater on a road that i won't name in this thread.

On the subject of bear mtn. I do that whenever I can. I was just just up there yesterday morning. I rode home with a two gen2 kawis on the sprain parkway if anyone on this board was riding around 3pm. Always down to go on the weekends same for marcus dairy.

And the event in philly is a go by the looks of it and I should be going down with member VR6 and Co.

Corey

·
Registered
945 Posts
Looks like a fun time with WLTD, wouldn`t mind checking that out myself..

Every september a myself and few freinds usally hook up for a Bear Mountain trip for thier Oktoberfeast. Good food - Spatan on tap :eek:ccasion1 // And a ride afterwards. Last year we went upstate NY past West Point and into areas Ive never Been, "Cow Country". The Year before that we made our way west to Port Jervis and High Point. Nice rides, All side rodes.. No Plans yet for this year gots to make some phone calls.. I`ll PM you the info if you want. I was also gonna post here to see if anyone else wants to meet up.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i've got your number expect a phone call from a 954 area code (im from florida) on wednesday. I meet up with a few riders, usually an R6, R1, 10R, sometimes a 6R AND 2 GIXXERs...i know i know but they arent squids. last week we met up at 181st and broadway( gw bus terminal at 7pm. this week is the last week at newark so it should be pretty good...MORE women, drinks, food and stunters doing their thing in the street (street blocked off) with newark police there watching (they've got real crime in newark is what one officer said) after that we have a spirited ride to edgewater on a road that i won't name in this thread.

On the subject of bear mtn. I do that whenever I can. I was just just up there yesterday morning. I rode home with a two gen2 kawis on the sprain parkway if anyone on this board was riding around 3pm. Always down to go on the weekends same for marcus dairy.

And the event in philly is a go by the looks of it and I should be going down with member VR6 and Co.

Corey
Sure man, what time Wednesday? Id love to go. Call me, and ima let you know if im working.

Looks like a fun time with WLTD, wouldn`t mind checking that out myself..

Every september a myself and few freinds usally hook up for a Bear Mountain trip for thier Oktoberfeast. Good food - Spatan on tap :eek:ccasion1 // And a ride afterwards. Last year we went upstate NY past West Point and into areas Ive never Been, "Cow Country". The Year before that we made our way west to Port Jervis and High Point. Nice rides, All side rodes.. No Plans yet for this year gots to make some phone calls.. I`ll PM you the info if you want. I was also gonna post here to see if anyone else wants to meet up.
Im open to any rides! let me know!

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
I usually get up to nyc on 10r every now an then. I been up twice so far this summer. I attempted to go to the PR parade in june, but when I got up there I got somethin to eat an ran into a female friend of mine an never made it. Then I was just up there 2 weeks ago for the bike wash in the BX. I'm gonna try to make plans to come up for Labor day weekend? I'll probably trailor the bike up get a hotel an stay for the weekend? Usually do some nice ridin an hangin out when I come up labor day weekend. Then probably go to the eastern prkwy day parade. See some nice birds at that parade!! :beer:

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
[email protected] birds
Pending the weather(if there its raining at 645pm don't waste ur time) people are meeting at 730pm tonight at 181st and broadway(mnhtn) for the ride to newark/edgewater.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts