Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
What will going down -1 in front sprocket do to the way bike rides?
it will give a more responsive bike. ie quicker acceleration.
Free mods:dontknow: try reducing the weight of the bike. change gearshifter to Motogp style. Gut the cat, rip out the baffles in the muffler, modify the second butterfly. Call rifleman for the cheap quick throttle mod. Shim up the rear to increase the height to improve quicker turn in. Thats all I can think of at the moment.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I hear Andy, Hillcountry, Tread and zx10ragentblack are really nice Mods, but that BD and Bluedevil can be a real pain in the Arse sometimes :crackup:….

Sorry just :postwhore: ing :helmet: If you have a 49state bike you could remove the emission stuff but not sure we have a “how to” on that model. Depending on how many miles you have change the spark plugs and Air Filter especially if you are doing the TRE and doing the sub-throttle adjustment as well because you need to remove the Air Box….other than that really no “Cheap or Free” mods for performance other than gearing changes you already have a screaming bike from factory :thumbsup:

·
Registered
172 Posts
I saw a bike that got his fairings rhino-lined.....:dontknow: Looks rugged and ugly..........just an idea:crackup:

have fun on your mods........:wink:

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
636 tails bolt straight on to 06 10s ??? What year ?

Is it just a complete change over or you gotta retrofit it?

Damn wish I knew this 4 weeks ago, ive been trying to track down subframes and plastics and pretty much every piece of my tail haha, but having no luck. Not in my country anyway.
As far as I know it definitely is not a direct fit. A lot of fabrication is involved.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts