Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys...I'm currently in tech school here at Keesler for 2A332 and will be shipping off to Shepherd...anyways was wondering if there's any zx10r owners at Shepherd. Considering having my 10 sent there for the 4 & 1/2 months I'll be there but a little hesitant.

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Whichita Falls Texas. Been there once for 2 weeks for 7 level school. I would not want to be there any longer than that.

I would wait until I got my permanent duty station to send the bike.

·
Registered
697 Posts
I mean the commander and Flight Chief of your gaining squadron will not allow you to ride the bike while assigned to SAFB. Too many NPS Airmen act like jackasses and get hurt on bikes, so most squadron CC's dont allow NPS Airmen to ride. In the past, they've made the Airmen store the bike off base at their own expense and if they were caught riding, they'd get an Article 15. It's not worth it... Just wait until you get assigned to your first base, there's no where to ride around here anyway.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That Sucks...Thanks for the info though...I take it your stationed there...what do you do there?

·
Registered
443 Posts
ill be there in september for 7lvl school also, im ridding with a friend and he is hauling my bike so im gonna have mine there...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts