Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife exchanged my asus transformer after the touchscreen became unresponsive. Yeah it's a great tablet but shit I wanna watch movies from sites but this thing doesn't accept flash. Anyone have any apps or sites I can stream from? It's not jail broken but will be if I have too...anyone have recommendations?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Always on my iPad, I like them so much I bought 2!! I check this site daily and can't remember the last time I checked it on my laptop.... Or did anything from my laptop!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Has anyone ever heard of ipad being used as dashboard for moto's? I overheard some people taliking about trying to make it work.

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Have a 64Gb iPad1 and 2. Both Jailbroken but the 2 is much better at web surfing due to more ram. Have a Galaxy Note now too and don't have to lug either around as much for stuff, it does enough to get by.

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
My buddy got an iPad recently for school. All in all I really see no point in a table for the majority of people. At its price point you can get a far superior netbook/laptop for the money. If lying in bed is your thing you can get a decent flat screen wall mounted for about a $1000.

I was a long time apple fan but have really grown to hate the company. The company isn't what it used to be IMO. Plus the majority of apple users now buy it as a status symbol, have no idea how that happened, and are fucking morons. I do work at a couple apple store(I'm a contractor), and the amount of stupidity is astounding. There are a lot of brilliant users but 90% of them are tools.

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
I just got the new one .... It does what i need it too... I need too show customers what i do and the amount of colors available... If i need to order anything i can do it right then and there, also can take payments right from it.. its payed for itself already...

·
Registered
255 Posts
I was given a 16gb 3g for work (IT technician). I think they are pretty cool, but would I ever spend my money on one? Hell no. Rather spend the $400+ on my cars/bike.

Plus I have 2 laptops, one Dell Latitude D630 and one T420 Lenovo Thinkpad, and a custom desktop. I don't need any more technology. Actually I don't usually touch any of it when I get off of work. Although I have used my iPad for watching netflix since I'm living out of a suitcase in a hotel until I move into my new house.

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
My buddy got an iPad recently for school. All in all I really see no point in a table for the majority of people. At its price point you can get a far superior netbook/laptop for the money. If lying in bed is your thing you can get a decent flat screen wall mounted for about a $1000.

I was a long time apple fan but have really grown to hate the company. The company isn't what it used to be IMO. Plus the majority of apple users now buy it as a status symbol, have no idea how that happened, and are fucking morons. I do work at a couple apple store(I'm a contractor), and the amount of stupidity is astounding. There are a lot of brilliant users but 90% of them are tools.
I use mine on the go, and love the instant on/off it can do. No laptop (yet) has that, and the no laptop has the portability of a tablet of any kind. The Transformer Prime is a great laptop/tablet combo and I hope that form factor takes off. Some have had issues I've heard but I have yet to experience them myself with the limited time I have used one. I had to get another iPad though since the wife kept stealing mine... Then got a Galaxy Note b/c I broke my iPhone4 and wanted to try something different. It's a great phone/tablet, a 'phablet' if you will. It does a lot of things that the iphone/ ipad can't, like play Flash natively, can take a 64gb MicroSD card, side load apps and music/videos, etc. I love Apple products, but some are behind the curve on tech. The OS's are highly polished and work extremely well, hell I got my 80 year old grandfather to use an iPhone. That's where the others are lacking including Google. It's too technical for the average user IMHO. I absolutely hate itunes though. That pile of shite should be banned.

But a lot of Apple users are using their 'i' products as status symbols too, the iSheep lol.

·
Boomer Sooner!
2,337 Posts
on your iphone or ipad only go to mobilevids.org You will have a few pop ups and what not but its free movies, and tv shows and all sorts of stuff. It is meant to be on your Iphone (a 3.5in screen) so when you watch it on your ipad the quality isnt great, but it works. I watched Limitless on there while it was still in theatres and still watch some movies on it. it doesnt work on your computer though, it has to be on a mobile device that redirects your phone to the mobile version of the site.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts