Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK, not sure why the post went that way but
Apparel & Merchandise, Vehicle Parts & Accessories, Taller: equipos y herramientas, Daily new products on the line!
is suppose to be ezitsale.top

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am looking for a few pieces of plastics and rear seat for 07 zx-10r,
rear cowling goes all the way around back seat and houses the lights, when i bought my bike the brackets inside the cowling were broken so my lights vibrate the rear seat when riding, and we recently had a hail storm and my rear seat split in a bunch of places, and the below the tank plastics those little pieces in between the seat and tank but just below them.

I found the rear cowling on ezitsale.top unpainted for 31 US and bought it without finding out anything about the site and now the order is in pending status but they don't answer any messages i sent to them they took the payment though....

thanks for any info guys oh and I live in Canada

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Sneekey10r,

thats the thing at first glance they both seem fine but i couldn't resist 31 US for the rear fairing, when kawi parts whats almost 500 up here for it

·
Registered
2016 Kawasaki ZX-10R KRT ABS Edition
683 Posts
Thanks Sneekey10r,

thats the thing at first glance they both seem fine but i couldn't resist 31 US for the rear fairing, when kawi parts whats almost 500 up here for it
Are you intentionally trying to buy Chinese fairings or are they scamming you into thinking they're "oem".

·
Registered
2016 Kawasaki ZX-10R KRT ABS Edition
683 Posts
Well OEMs don't sell unpainted parts so this is definitely off-brand. I see the company is actually located in FL, so they're probably gonna have to set up their mold and make your single part when they have time available. When my buddy ordered aftermarket fairings like this I think it took like 6-8 weeks from order-date to door-step so I wouldn't expect this thing to be delivered (unless it's already in stock) in any less than 2 weeks. They're a US based company so you already have some kind of guarantee right there for quality and if anything is wrong you have the ability to pick up the phone and talk to someone who speaks english lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.