Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, first I did a search but not returning anything on the Gen 1 ECU flash.

Does anyone have proven information on if there is someone who can flash

the Stock ECU on the Gen 1's.

I have found a few article about it, but nothing definite.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Garth did it on his gen1.
But i did not see anythimg more than a rev limiter adjustment.
Very curious as to what else can be done on the gen1.

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, thanks. I'll have to talk to him and
see what he can tell me about it.

·
Registered
825 Posts
I'm pretty sure Dynotronics can do all the Gen's.
Send him a PM (dynotronics 1 I think) from here,tell him what your after or what they can do.He is very prompt with his replies and will go out of his way to look after you.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I'm pretty sure Dynotronics can do all the Gen's.
Send him a PM (dynotronics 1 I think) from here,tell him what your after or what they can do.He is very prompt with his replies and will go out of his way to look after you.
thanks for the thumbs up!

Yes we can do all gens of the zx, no problems. We have control over all the floats in the ecu so we can pretty much talor the ecu to fit your bike!

·
Registered
26 Posts
thanks for the thumbs up!

Yes we can do all gens of the zx, no problems. We have control over all the floats in the ecu so we can pretty much talor the ecu to fit your bike!
i need help geting my ecu flush done how do i get it to you guys? its a gen' 1 zx10r

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Your not going to pick up much power on a Gen 1 flash, possible to gain a slight amount with timing but your not going to see major results.

I had mine flashed because I Wanted a higher rev limit than the 12,750rpm limit, I Was revving to 13,500

·
Registered
541 Posts
Your not going to pick up much power on a Gen 1 flash, possible to gain a slight amount with timing but your not going to see major results.

I had mine flashed because I Wanted a higher rev limit than the 12,750rpm limit, I Was revving to 13,500
Can they change the secondary opening rates on the Gen 1 or was that only on the Gen 3? Fuel cut and exhaust servo?

Sorry if this has been answered before but having a hard time finding the info, thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts