Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well being i am not a Fan and this would best be fitting for a hardcore follower i am going to do a giveaway on a Tail section from his bike from the Nurburgring round, where he had a little run in with HAGA.

I have the Tail section from his WSBK from the weekend had some damage from the Collision or something.
Was given to me by the TEN KATE guys in the pits...

If this is something you would like let me know going to do a giveaway on it, you pay actual shipping costs..will be via USPS

Will get a link to the tail up today as well...Merry early christmas for someone

http://s132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/jdgun_13/?start=20

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
what type of contest are you going to do???

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
free giveaway, AKA drawing have this posted on a few websites i spend time on, so figure a weeks time then draw a winner.

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
count me in then!!!!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Well being i am not a Fan and this would best be fitting for a hardcore follower i am going to do a giveaway on a Tail section from his bike from the Nurburgring round, where he had a little run in with HAGA.

I have the Tail section from his WSBK from the weekend had some damage from the Collision or something.
Was given to me by the TEN KATE guys in the pits...

If this is something you would like let me know going to do a giveaway on it, you pay actual shipping costs..will be via USPS

Will get a link to the tail up today as well...Merry early christmas for someone

http://s132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/jdgun_13/?start=20
That would be a great gift for Christmas for myself, very cool!

·
Registered
829 Posts
And me :) I'm a big fan !

Cheers,
Brian

·
Registered
312 Posts
This is why I like this site.

·
Registered
50 Posts
hell yeah!! sign me up as well!

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
any update????

·
Registered
18 Posts
wow no way i hope im not too late im a total rea fan beeing from southern ireland i have followed him since hetook to the track in 2003 on a 125 then he went on a redbull fireblade in 2005 i think he earlier did moto x pla consider me , i was a fireblade man , had 2 actually till i drove a zx10 then i had to get 1 only thing i miss bout my old hondas is build quality but hey i guess we gota give sumthin up 2 own sutch a rocket as the zx

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well winner is some guy from a the ducati forum i am on...sorry for the delay but work has been very hectic...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts