Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks,

Just curious if any of you have gone with an aftermarket hand grip on your 10R?

I've searched a bit and haven't really found anything, unless I didn't use the right key words?

Anyhow, I'm not interested in chrome ones, or color matching or anything like that, just something that is maybe slightly more comfortable? If the stock grips are as good as it gets, then so be it, thats fine...but if there is something that might be a little better, I'd love to hear about it.

Anybody running any type of GEL grips?

Thnx.
Rem

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
I always liked Grabon foam grips. They are larger than stock diameter. They color coordinate well with your outfit . . . as long as it is black.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
anywhere to get all of these grips? all I have ever seen in the shops are supergrips (which I had on my old zx6r's) and I really don't know where to get them.

·
Registered
614 Posts
NATOR said:
I have a love affair with my Renthal mediums. The Pro Grip 780 race were really sweet as well.
+1

Renthal Full Diamond Mediums are awesome.

·
Registered
261 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
miykl said:
I'm using Pro-Grips (714 ??) gel grips made for dualsport bikes. I just use a razor to cut the ends off.

I used these same grips on my last bike; I really liked them and plan on getting similar grips (or the same ones) for the 10; they're quite comfortable. Just make sure to wrap the grooves with steel wire real good so you don't have any "fluffiness" which can cut down on the precision feel.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts