Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
I see on your profile pic you're from so cal... well hate to break it to you there bro but I don't think there is any place in the southeast that any mountains or canyons. When I was in the military I spent 3 years out there and the flatness of the land was so depressing... lol. I think you should look at finding some tracks.

I was mainly in FL though so GA may be different but from what i've seen it wasnt.

·
Registered
844 Posts
well with your location,the best place for you to go for a weekend would be DEALS GAP.that would be at north carolina-tennessee line.that might scratch your itch.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
There are some mountain roads you just have to find them. How far are you from Pine Mountain? The roads in the state Forest are pretty Twisty. Are you at Fort Benning?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Down where you are? Very doubtful. Come about 4-4.5 hours up to where I am and you'll want to move up here.
45 minutes of decent back roads to get to the stuff that will burn your tires off.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Please for the love of God! Show me where it's good to ride around here (Savannah area). I signed on to a local forum today (shoftedsega.com) to see if I can find some riding buddies, no parking lot pimpin. Still waiting.

Motomike said he's down to ride somewhere, so let's just set something up. If anybody wants to hit Jennings, I am in, we can trailer together and make it happen. Jennings is a great place.

·
Mythical Mod of Yore
4,465 Posts
i live in suwanee...anytime you wanna go riding hit me up and i can show you hundreds of miles of great roads...deals gap is overrated, over crowded and too far away...i can be on great twisties in under an hour, ride all day and sleep in my bed at night...

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Florida is mainly flat but you can find some corners with good twists around my parts etc. But track days are necessary...But Georgia there are def. a lot better twists for sure...

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
If anybody wants to hit Jennings, I am in, we can trailer together and make it happen. Jennings is a great place.
Yes it is,

Next time you plan on going, give me a heads up. :thumbsup: I'm dying to hit it up again, but all my friends are having financial troubles......And I be damn if I'm going pay for them, hell Jennings is expensive enough just for me.

·
Registered
254 Posts
i live in suwanee...anytime you wanna go riding hit me up and i can show you hundreds of miles of great roads...deals gap is overrated, over crowded and too far away...i can be on great twisties in under an hour, ride all day and sleep in my bed at night...
Exactly.:wink:

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Yes it is,

Next time you plan on going, give me a heads up. :thumbsup: I'm dying to hit it up again, but all my friends are having financial troubles......And I be damn if I'm going pay for them, hell Jennings is expensive enough just for me.
18OCT, Orlando Yamaha Kawasaki has a trackday for $110 including luch. 10 spots left. I would leave Saturday afternoon, sleep in a hotel for $60, and rock it out Sunday. Return that afternoon. Who's in?

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
So yall saying all I have to look forward to is track days when I move to Atlanta.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Im stationed at stewart but whoever lives in savannah area or nearbye and is down to ride let me know and we can get together When I get back from this deployment in a couple of months. I might be able to ride in like a week. Im getting sent home to see the birth of my first kid so I might be able to fit a ride or three in there! LOL

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Im stationed at stewart but whoever lives in savannah area or nearbye and is down to ride let me know and we can get together When I get back from this deployment in a couple of months. I might be able to ride in like a week. Im getting sent home to see the birth of my first kid so I might be able to fit a ride or three in there! LOL
I am in Savannah, just hit me up. Is your wife going to deliver at Winn at Ft Stewart? You may want to PM me, I'm an OB/Gyn here. :idea:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts