Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had water wetter in my radiator for my first track day (which I missed). So now that winter is approaching (getting ready for storage) I flushed my system out and was going to go with Engine Ice.

Seems the best thing to do since I do plan on doing some track days in the Spring. Since it protects from freezing and is track friendly, I think it should be a no brainer. It would keep me from having to switch out the fluids for any future track day.

Is there any downside to using Engine Ice (other than cost)? If I new what the stuff was before I would have went with that over the Water Wetter in the first place.

·
Registered
17 Posts
steves87 said:
I had water wetter in my radiator for my first track day (which I missed). So now that winter is approaching (getting ready for storage) I flushed my system out and was going to go with Engine Ice.

Seems the best thing to do since I do plan on doing some track days in the Spring. Since it protects from freezing and is track friendly, I think it should be a no brainer. It would keep me from having to switch out the fluids for any future track day.

Is there any downside to using Engine Ice (other than cost)? If I new what the stuff was before I would have went with that over the Water Wetter in the first place.
Why dude, Engine Ice still Glyco base, so in a way its not allow for track days, not all but most.

the asphalt can be really slippery if you spill them.
I still go for Waterwetter

1 - 3 of 3 Posts