Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know theres an occupation thread. My bootleg cable rig just got cut off ,and i need a splitter filter removal wrench i am willing to buy just let me know a price thanks guys

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
You can't fit a set of needle nose in there?. If it was me (disclaimer I would never do this) I would cut the cable use a deepwell socket to slide over the cable to undo it. Put a new end on the rest of the cable and press on.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
yea, you sound like a guy thats never done that before:badteeth:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Word of advise....If you mess with the connectors at the Pole YOU will get caught and a HEAVY fine. The techs will always search to make sure the filters are in place.
bloo

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
Vise grips and a rag will remove the filter.Drill a hole dead center of the filter. Strip the jacket from the cable and thread wire through filter, screw nut back on. Looks like the cable man himself put it on.

Or you could get a real job and pay for it?

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Vise grips and a rag will remove the filter.Drill a hole dead center of the filter. Strip the jacket from the cable and thread wire through filter, screw nut back on. Looks like the cable man himself put it on.

Or you could get a real job and pay for it?
So your not working right now? :dontknow::lol::helmet:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

eh i work just dont want another bill and im in an apt complex ... so will he be able to trace it if i just say screw it retorricly and hook all the loose ones up?

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Work my ass off, and pay for cable.
Cable sucks....Dish Network Guy myself but have played with all of the stuff out there. :wink::thumbsup:

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
We have DTV, and cable intraweb. Cable sucks, just used it as a ref.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
We have DTV, and cable intraweb. Cable sucks, just used it as a ref.
Well it sucks if you have to pay for it :badteeth:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Better get your TV Guide out.
Oh I forgot some people still use those. My TV Guide in the paper only shows Cable or DirecTv....no Dish Network but that's ok. :cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts