Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its pretty much common knowledge we will not be getting a new model in 10, but wondering if anybody knows anything about what colors/graphis, or maybe SE models?

I would like to see orange, or maybe that candy green.

·
T Double D
870 Posts
maybe a white or a monster like the zx6r and the zx14

·
Registered
669 Posts
curiously, I would like a race replica like the rossi R1... The 09 SE was far from looking like a zx-rr...

I would like a hayate replica :badteeth:

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
candy lime green would be cool!

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
OCT 5th is the day photos will be out according to Kane the guy who rides for them he said he went and rode the 2010 10R and its different .... we will all see I guess on Oct 5th...

·
Cross-Eyed Cat
339 Posts
candy lime green would be cool!
oh yeah...My wife and I were at a stealership yesterday just browsing around and they had a candy lime ZX14 next to a full lime ZX10R...we were both commenting on how nice that would look! ...and I would have bought the candy lime over the black.

They also had a nice brand new leftover '07 ZX10R in RED...$6999.00 I think was the price. it was sitting next to an '08 CBR1000RR, which was $7999.00.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
OCT 5th is the day photos will be out according to Kane the guy who rides for them he said he went and rode the 2010 10R and its different .... we will all see I guess on Oct 5th...

Different as in an all new model? or same bike with revisions?

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
yeah they should do a white version with wheels to match...that would be hot

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
They couldve gotten away with leaving the motor alone and did a facelift. It wouldn't be as much as totally redesigning the whole bike. Maybe that's what they did. Because obviously with all the rest of the 1000's, the 10 motor is one of the better ones.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Its gonna be the same bike guys, don't get your hopes up. We would have heard rumors or saw leaked pics by now. Maybe the 11's will be out late next year, but 10 is gonna be BNG.

·
Registered
42 Posts
i cant freakin wait... it feels like waiting for christmas as a kid... i hope whatever colors/changes are for the good... please please no funky wtf were they thinking releases

·
Registered
158 Posts
As long as there is lime green, then we are good.:wink:
+1 on that. It would be nice to see a white though. Or a blue done like the 09 SE green would be neat.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts