Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ive seen knock offs come out of korea that were twice as good as the original. maybe ill call one of my buddies whos still stationed there.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Check this one out on ebay item number 170167742461

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dont have that extra scrilla right now. but thats a good deal ill keep an eye on that one.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Whats your price range ? :dontknow: Also look at the Frank Thomas suit from cycle gear killer price on a great 1 pc suit. I wear one and also have 3 other suits :eek:ccasion1 This suit has the speed hump, its perforated and fits just right. I have a 48 its for a little taller person but the chest leg room fits great. The best part the suit is only $399.99

Attachments

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well first i have to convince the wife i need one. then i can prolly buy whatever i want but she has it in her head that i dont need one cause im never gonna race......... shes just fooling herself of course

·
Registered
113 Posts
Have to convince the wife? just explain to her that when your rippin up a twisty road and you find your jeans just mere centimeters away from the grinding belt sander we call the road, in order to keep your line(your lane) you would need to put a knee down and stay out of harms way. haha.

She might reply with well there is no need to be going that fast.... Just say you cant help it, its the bike.

I want a suit and i dont race. i want it for that added security. watching guys go down at 130+ mph and walking away(for the most part) is a very nice feeling.

·
welds like he has palsy
1,761 Posts
I've got a Frank Thomas 1 piece and it held up so well in a 50 mph lowside that I still wear it. I got it a couple of years ago for $450.

It's funny. If you go to a track day anywhere near where there's a Cyclegear, half the crowd is wearing the black and gray Frank Thomas.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts