Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone with a 2008 or a 2009 ZX-10R in the Los Angeles or nearby region?

I am in need of a Rice Rocket Rack for my bike, and the owner of the company does not have a bracket kit to make it work on the newest gen 10R. He said if I came down there, he would take the measurements on my bike, and give me a kit for free. I live in Seattle and cannot get down there, was hoping there was someone in the area who could stop by long enough to let him get the measurements.

Let me know please. Thanks!

·
Registered
724 Posts
Is there anyone with a 2008 or a 2009 ZX-10R in the Los Angeles or nearby region?

I am in need of a Rice Rocket Rack for my bike, and the owner of the company does not have a bracket kit to make it work on the newest gen 10R. He said if I came down there, he would take the measurements on my bike, and give me a kit for free. I live in Seattle and cannot get down there, was hoping there was someone in the area who could stop by long enough to let him get the measurements.

Let me know please. Thanks!
Don't waste your time...mine almost tore my rear end off. I had one on my '06 it fit like crap and kept falling out on last years trip to Laguna. It also ground down part of the rear mount and started bending the crap out of the rear tongue. Don't waste your money...you're better off doing the rear seat Givi mount mod. I love mine and it blows the doors off that rice rocket rack that looked like crap. Sorry for the bad news...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts