Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Goldfish and I went to the track again today (ECR). I had my best day so far and so did he. My best time of 2:18, his was 2:10. I was on my 6 and was 15 seconds faster than my best time before today, huge improvement but I need to get down in the 2:05-2:10 range next time. Goldfish was effing smoking it though, easily the fastest (non-instructor) rider in level 2. On his 2nd track day... needless to say even the instructors were impressed with his riding and (for the second time in as many track days) told him to move up to the Ty Howard level 3 race school. I think when he does that next time he should easily be around 2 min flat or better... dude is just plain fast!

I was coming down the front stretch entering turn 1 as he was coming outta turn 2 (quick right left combo) on one wheel, still leaned over, passing people while wheelieing past them...

Goldfish, you are nucking futs man!

First pic is me, second is Goldfish.

Attachments

·
Registered
388 Posts
I shoulda, coulda, woulda run a 2:05 :rant: thats me never happy.:wink:

And Bdog needs to remember to put gas in his bike before letting other people take it out on the track and make squids of themselves. :headshake :lol:

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
awesome, I was up there on Aug. 1st and will probably be back oct 25th

1 - 3 of 3 Posts