Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok so this was at the end of day one. I was still playing with different camera mounts. Sorry the sound came out so bad!:dontknow: But on a good note my lines were looking much better by now and my speed was WAY over where it was that morning!:eek:ccasion1

Just after 18min in if you watch the outside (left) of turn 1 you will see another rider in the weeds!:eyecrazy:

He was ok!:wink:

Enjoy
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/VIR-Rear-Mounted-Cam_695254.htm

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
a gopro hero wide. Worth every penny too! The sound quality differed a LOT between different mounting locations though. Did you see the other video I posted up? It came out much better! As far as the mounting itself, it was all done with the suction cup it came with. Best suction cup I have EVER seen! I went ahead and ziptied it to the bike too just incase it came loose, but it never did!:) The zipties were never super tight (as in holding it on) either, I only put them on to catch it if it fell.

·
Registered
648 Posts
How did ya like the north course at VIR? And when were you there? I was just there for a track day which was the monday after the CCS race. Hmm... it was about 4 weeks ago.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha! White leathers are great! I like black too, but white has got to be so much better in the sun all day! My last bike was white!;) Never got it (or the leathers) on the track though?

The track day was this last weekend 11th-12th with Mid Atlantic Ducati! I LOVED the north course! Very technical!!!:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts