Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is ok though other than suffering a broken coller bone. This is my buddy in austin to, just moved there and gave him some good riding spots, not sue though were he went down in the austin area. had a fairly new 600rr, i think an 05, he is not new to riding though, been riding 5 years or so with track days, at least he had his gear on, not sure if the bike is totaled out yet. Be safe out there!!!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Atleast he is OK, good thing he had his gear on.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
rocketracermike said:
the good thing is that he still alive. we lost many this year and i'm new to this fourm.
Why don't you give us alittle input on how your bud's lost there live's...wake up call to some of us that need it...thank's.

Sorry about your loss.

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
R1GSXRKILLER said:
Why don't you give us alittle input on how your bud's lost there live's...wake up call to some of us that need it...thank's.

Sorry about your loss.
This fourm has a lost one to many riders since i join this fourm in march. To hear a rider go down is sad. To hear he survie is great news. My buddy has gone down in slow speed and the only thing he done is get a broken foot. I been lucky not knowing anybody losing there life on a bike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts