Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon...

Bought a lovely year-old '06 ten recently and so thought I should find a new home to ask all my new questions :mrgreen:

From London (the actual one, none of yer little copies :wink: ) so excuse the accent..

Just moved to the 10R from a 7R I've had (and loved) for a few years, and also raced an SV650 in a Minitwins series last year, but got tired of the expense and physical pain... serves me right for being rubbish I suppose.

Anyway, card's at the bar, help yourselves :beer:

·
Registered
987 Posts
welcome to the forum

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:welcome: :welcome: And share some pictures, we are trying to scrapbook here.:eek:ccasion1
Yessir..

The main problem with single-bike forums is they all look much the same, but here y'go.. and with the outgoing 7 too (still for sale I'd like to mention, but a little far for most of you here to travel I suspect :smile:)

Attachments

·
Gun Owning Republican
5,278 Posts
Yessir..

The main problem with single-bike forums is they all look much the same, but here y'go.. and with the outgoing 7 too (still for sale I'd like to mention, but a little far for most of you here to travel I suspect :smile:)
Very nice!!! What windshield is that on you 10R? I see you have the right tires on there being Pirelli Corsa. :eek:ccasion1

·
Gun Owning Republican
5,278 Posts
Jeez I noticed you also have a rear hugger on there...Can you get a close up...Is it the Pyramid one?

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
Very nice!!! What windshield is that on you 10R? I see you have the right tires on there being Pirelli Corsa. :eek:ccasion1
I believe the screen is the KHI factory DB, maybe from the 6.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts