Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G,DAY from australia

well i got sick of the kwakka haters in my local forum over opinionated twats that have never ridden and felt the aggresion the awsome 08 zx10 gives its riders

few basic things about me and my pride and joy

i got the first gen 3 registered in Western Australia traded in my old K2 suzuki 600 (also a fantastic bike) for a bike i bought sim ply by reading the write ups and have never regretted it once

im a bit of a race enthusiast getting down to as many track days as i can and also hitting the quarter mile when i can as well..

the 10 is amazing on the quarter got a 10.2 on the first night out (bike wasnt even run in) just had to give the throttle a twist.......

now for the bike like i said got the first one registered here in WA never even heard it with the stock pipe(ugly) had yoshi TRC carbon put on before pick up............since then i have done tail tidy, rear indicators, front idicators(see pic), screen(mercury iridium), rim stickers("kawaskia"gold), radiator gaurd (gold), brake resivor caps(gold), power commander 5, BMC race flow air filter, ASV (gold) shorty levers ..........and im sure a few things i can think of right now but as you can see its a blk and gold theme looks good i reckon nice and neat without being too "look at me"

Attachments

·
Registered
411 Posts
:welcome: from brisbane.

that's a really good lookin' yoshi... but I often feel like they're not 'up-to-par' with the other cans, on bigger bikes.

Nothing technical, I just used to have one on my 250r and I often feel like it's kinda gotta stay with that 'era'... haha.

sweet ride.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
welcome dude!!! where did you get that gold rad cover it looks so freakin tight....oh and good job on the wheelies...lean back more and youll soon understand how to do it right....sick bike man

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
welcome dude!!! where did you get that gold rad cover it looks so freakin tight....oh and good job on the wheelies...lean back more and youll soon understand how to do it right....sick bike man
is a "rad gaurd" cover and just got tin of gold paint(matched to forks) and painted myself needs fresh coat now damn bugs and stones.

also i can do good wheelies no leaning necessary but tend to get camera fright not sure why but every time the camera comes out i get stage fright

·
Registered
276 Posts
welcome bro! cute lookin kid in the background

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
welcome....... nice bike!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts