Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I am glad I joined. You guys seem pretty cool. I do not own a ZX10R yet but I am definitely thinking of getting one soon.
I wanted to ask from the 2013-current models.....which one do you guys think ia the best bang for your buck? I do a lot of track days with my ZX636R and looking to graduate. I have done track days with the BMW S1000RR through CSS and loved the extra boost in power. I am not a BMW guy.....Kawi4life. I see the zx10RR and ZX10R SE. However, I was wondering with the right amount of skill a KTRC model would be best......your thoughts?

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,357 Posts
Welcome to the party!

Good choice in bikes! The question you're asking can't really be answered. It will depend on your budget and what you're planning on doing with it. My version of "bang for the buck" is completely different than yours. :wink:

The 2019 ZX-10SE would be the best of them all if you're planning to track it out. If you're looking for a partial street bike, partial track day tool, then a 2013 Gen 4 would be a cheap way to go. The only difference between the 2011-2015 models is the stock ESD in 2013. The current version was updated in 2016 which is different than the earlier ones. So unless you're looking for a specific feature like autoblip and launch control, then any of them will work for you. If you got a money tree or it's breaking the bank, then the latest model with the cool wheels and electronic suspension will be your ticket to ride!

·
Registered
457 Posts
:welcome:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts