Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice forum you guys have here! Let’s see how it compares to the other bike boards…

I joined up just now because I think my next bike is going to be a 2008-2010 ZX10R. I currently ride an ‘07 CBR600RR and have been riding 600s for about 6 years now. I still love my Honda and will keep it. I was going to send my engine off to Danos this winter and have them build their 140hp package, but have decided to just get a liter bike instead.

Anyhow, I have never ridden or rode a Kawa before. My first bike was an ‘07 GSXR 600 and I really loved the riding position. Lower in the seat, weight closer to the center of the bike…I could ride that bike better than the R6 or my CBR now.

I think I want the 2008-2010 ZX10R. The geometry looks to be just like my GSXR so this is my initial approach.

I appreciate any help with my venture.

Obligatory bike pic:

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Sky

·
Registered
Gen3
69 Posts
Hi,
Welcome to the forum.

In stock form, among the ZX10R's, the Gen3 (2008-2010) has the 'laziest' geometry. Specifically the rake and trail.
Nothing that cannot be tweaked with a drop of the triple tree and raising the rear, if preferred.
Yellow Rectangle Font Parallel Number

It is even further away from the GSXR600 than the R6 and CBR.
I added a 750 to show why some people described it as having the power of a liter bike, but handling of a 600cc.
Product Rectangle Font Material property Parallel

·
Registered
482 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts