Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i just picked up my 08' 10r last week with 1460 miles on the odo. since then ive only ridden 50 miles since the weather has been shit. the bike is pretty much stock for now. it has some aftermarket mirrors with LEDs in them for the signal( i cant remember who makes them). hotbodies fender eliminator and a darker smoked wind screen. other then that its stock. i previously rode a yamaha R1 and was looking for either a newer yamaha or a 10r. i came across this bike for an extremely good deal and couldnt pass it up. the little time i have on the bike i absolutely love it. i've even had cops tell me how nice of a bike it is:crackup: anyways i only have a few cell phone pics at the moment.

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
:welcome: to the forum man and BADASS bike ya got there!! thanks for the pics and you'll fit right in around here i'm sure.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the welcome. i cant wait for the weather to be decent here so i can finally do some riding.

·
Registered
249 Posts
congrats, love the color, get an exhaust on that thing asap!!:lol:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
welcome to the site bro, stick around for a bit!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ill be hanging around for a while. yea the stock can on these things are fawking terrible looking. im thinking im just going to go with a slip on. i had a full akrapovic system on my R1 and it sounded great but was noisy after a while. any suggestions for a slip on?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts