Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Dude that can kicks ass for sure. I don't think you'll be sorry if you get it. While I personally do not have it I ride with this dude named litrejunkie, he's around here, and it sounds awesome!

·
Registered
654 Posts
I was looking at the exact style of can. I was looking for someone around here that had it so i could hear how it sounded. I love the looks and you can get the anodized ring in gold that would match the hardware on our bikes. If you get it please let me know. I was going to go for the titanium one. I was looking for soundclips for it and it sounded deeper than the akro,but you know how subjective those soundclips are.... Good luck

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I don't know anything about the performance of the pipe but I haven't heard any negative things about it except a lot of people think it's ugly, myself included.

·
Registered
569 Posts
I had that before I got my Akra system. I thought it looked & sounded great. Just don't expect much HP from a slip-on. I think I got +4HP with that can, PC3, & [probably mediocre] custom map.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just ordered the pipe from Indy super bikes. Them guys over there are great! Gave me a great price on it as well. I'll have pics and I'll work on getting some sound clips.

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
timnnell said:
Just ordered the pipe from Indy super bikes. Them guys over there are great! Gave me a great price on it as well. I'll have pics and I'll work on getting some sound clips.
Yeah them guys at Indysuperbike are cool for sure. Not a huge fan of the 2bros but it don't look that bad

1 - 9 of 9 Posts