I just want to email him and say "kill yo 'self"

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i fucking hate people.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I should ask him if he'd be willing to race for pinks. Of course I'd need a 5 second head start to make it fair. It is a 200 mph 1000 killing R6.:thumbsup:

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
How can I say this bluntly!!! I raced a 06 gsxr750(rider is 160) vs a 2002 r6(rider 140) vs me (2009 zx10r/rider 140) ect. So three people racing at once doing a 2nd gear roll on at 40mph ok!!
1st race=r6 then gsxr750 3 lengths back then me 3 back from him(results=I won by 10-12 bikes easy!!)
2nd race(they said I wasnt 3 lengths back so I jump a easy 5-10 back from the gsxr750)
r6 out front, 3 lengths back gsxr750, then 10 back me(zx10r) (results=again 10 bikes easy in front of the gsxr750, r6 know where to be found LOL!!
3rd race=r6 guy mad now!! hes out front 3 lengths back the gsxr750 then me, no lie about 15 lengths after the gsxr750=results I won again in front of the gsxr750 bike at least 5-8 lengths.

The guy on the r6 was dropped and lower with race fairings, he was talking shit saying he could be a 1000 so I told him my bike was geared low which it was (15/41 top speed 165-168mph gps) I dont think I ever even saw him in my mirror, now the gsxr750 guy stayed with me but I was pulling away so easy on him!!

Trust me I know its no completely far to race a r6 and 750 but the guys were talking shit lol. But I think that kid on his r6 that raced me would love to be friends with this guy selling his bike on craig's list LOL

·
GEN II Driver
2,881 Posts
"since ive got the bike ive done work to make it faster- mods are: blacked out windscreen (has a texas speed stars sticker on it), halogen true white headlights, integrated front and rear turn signals, full frame sliders, dunlops street race qualifier tires, removed the rev limiter, silicone tank protector, titanium internals, ported intakes, jet kit(it is carb'd), high tail carbon fiber exhaust, license holder eliminator- and is garage kept, this bike is capable of doin 200"

maybe he means kilometers per hour?

·
5,932 Posts
LOL thats funny, maybe 125mph=201.2kph sounds about right for a squid!!! There guages dont even go past 186mph in the sense you would need a speedohealer to read past that!!

Shit the last I checked the record for a 600cc out at the salt flats were set with a cbr600 turbo with nos and he ran a 200mph!! Kids a squid 100%

·
Registered
21 Posts
"since ive got the bike ive done work to make it faster- mods are: blacked out windscreen (has a texas speed stars sticker on it), halogen true white headlights, integrated front and rear turn signals, full frame sliders, dunlops street race qualifier tires, removed the rev limiter, silicone tank protector, titanium internals, ported intakes, jet kit(it is carb'd), high tail carbon fiber exhaust, license holder eliminator- and is garage kept, this bike is capable of doin 200"

maybe he means kilometers per hour?
You forgot, "maintenance has been done by the manual, i have kept it up with a busa and it can kill a 1000- its ready to have a stage 1 turbo put on it"

Holy cow, that is hillarious!!!!!!!!!!

·
5,932 Posts
yeah everyone knows the sticks all over a bike adds like 20+hp lol. I saw a bike this past weekend covered in sticks(cbr1000rr) guy was going for a repsol look and tryed saying it had all this work done to it!! I had one and knew the guy was talking out his ass and just had a slip on and stickers haha, I walked away!!

·
Still here
9,059 Posts

·
5,932 Posts
yeah just how I stated about the cbr600rr, last I checked it was last year or two years back but still stands out at the utah salt flats/bonneville

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
license holder eliminator is good for atleast 10 RWHP

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
I think he meant "BOOOSA KILLA"

1 - 20 of 42 Posts