Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:UPDATED: Another Biker Down!

My really good friend Kee Chan went down on Bear Creek Rd. yesterday. I don't know to many details about the wreck but I know he low-sided and went into a guardrail. He's at John Muir Medical in the ICU on life support. He suffered multiple fractures to the spine and scull. Also major trauma to the brain including major swelling. He was in surgery from about 4:30PM to 11:30PM last night. I know ya'll probably don't know him but he can def. use all the prayers he can get right now. Thank you all.

UPDATE: Family have decided to pull him off life support. Doctors last night pronounced Kee officially brain dead. They said there were no electrical signals in the brain and the main nerve through the spine was severed. He had no children and is survived by 4 brothers and 1 sister. Thank you guys for your support.

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
Very sorry to hear about your friend's crash. My thoughts and prayers go out to him.

·
Gun Owning Republican
5,278 Posts
My really good friend Kee Chan went down on Bear Creek Rd. yesterday. I don't know to many details about the wreck but I know he low-sided and went into a guardrail. He's at John Muir Medical in the ICU on life support. He suffered multiple fractures to the spine and scull. Also major trauma to the brain including major swelling. He was in surgery from about 4:30PM to 11:30PM last night. I know ya'll probably don't know him but he can def. use all the prayers he can get right now. Thank you all.
A pause in my day to say a prayer...Done...God bless him and my prayers for a successful surgery and "back to normal".

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Damn, man! I am sorry for your loss, brother. May Chan rest in peace...

1 - 20 of 48 Posts