Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thought i'd start this thread as a homage to the year's end, even the weather in cali is getting shite, and this was my last trackday for the year. Oh yeah, the MV got some action too. The 08 10R is a rarer sight than the ducati 1098/1198s at our tracks!

Anyway, here she is, next few mods are quickshifter, rearsets, clip ons, trip clamp, and rear shock.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Hell Yeah! Great pics.

What bodywork did you go with? Are you happy with it?

Also, what kind of mods. have you done to the brakes?

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Catalyst bodies, they are pretty good. Customer service is great for em well. Dont want to know how good they hold up in a crash lol. My brakes are all stock except for the lines (goodridge SS) and I use a carbon compound brakepad from Galfer.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anthony, i switched from the Bridgestone 003R's to the Pirelli Diablo Supercorsas (med/med) at 29F 29R. haha my friend suggested i take on the #350, its a south park reference haha

I am thinking about MCE racing tune my bike, woudl you recommend?

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks, that hand down pic was me showing my bro where the apex is and where his knee needs to be. I'll post some POV videos soon

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Sweet. Love the vids.!

It would be nice to see the rear camera angle a little higher. Looks good though.

Thanks

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
Great pics.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Anthony, i switched from the Bridgestone 003R's to the Pirelli Diablo Supercorsas (med/med) at 29F 29R. haha my friend suggested i take on the #350, its a south park reference haha

I am thinking about MCE racing tune my bike, woudl you recommend?
thats who did mine !! and what a difference it made 530-934-3237 and there at the track , so the next time your doing a track day and if there anything you dont like about the dyno , they will fix it right there for you at no extra cost . but it seems no one ever takes it back :)

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yeah i think i will wait just a bit more before doing that, still gotta get a quickshifter, brembo MC, ohlins rear shock, and i'm also thinking about getting some head-work done, not sure tho..

1 - 20 of 35 Posts