Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
You should really get some tuning done to smooth out your torque curve.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
just curious, were the fans from the dyno, facing directly into your ram air intake up front???
also is the cat still in, is there a pc on the bike??

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just curious, were the fans from the dyno, facing directly into your ram air intake up front???
also is the cat still in, is there a pc on the bike??
I did not see any fans, so I don't know. Cats are still in and no pc on the bike. I went there yesterday after I got off work and had to drive through all the downtown traffic to get there, so the bike was real hot fan was on. I got there at 5:00 and they close at 5:30 so they just threw me on real quick. I ordered a beet exhaust system and I just wanted a baseline to compare.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
oh okay, cool, let us know how it turns out. that chart i see about 13hp lost in tuning alone, so you should see a huge jump from that once its tuned in with pc for your new pipe

·
Registered
238 Posts
I did not see any fans, so I don't know. Cats are still in and no pc on the bike. I went there yesterday after I got off work and had to drive through all the downtown traffic to get there, so the bike was real hot fan was on. I got there at 5:00 and they close at 5:30 so they just threw me on real quick. I ordered a beet exhaust system and I just wanted a baseline to compare.
Excellent choice on the BEET my friend!! Install is easy, but the instructions do suck a$$!

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
how much did the run cost you? at least they gave you realistic numbers. get rid of that k&n and buy a real air filter i.e. stock or bmc (race or street).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts