hahaha

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
Sounds like he has some sand in his cl!t suck it up and march on man

·
Registered
402 Posts
I THINK ALOT OF SITUATION LIKE THIS HAVE TO DO WITH YOUR MENTAL STATE, MAYBE YOU JUST WASNT TRYING AT ALL OR SOMETHING, OR YOU WERE AFFECTED BY OTHER CONCERN OF UNKNOW. OR SOMETHING
Haha...Pussy! Maybe Moby rides an R1?

My roomie has an R1...he's a faster rider in the twisties mainly because he nails it out of the turns and onto the straights when he's in race mode, whereas I don't...I need my license to get to work lol. Corner speed we're on par though.

We still have yet to take it to the track (drag)...which...sounds like a good idea Friday night! Better hurry before that Full M4 system I ordered for him comes in lol.

Last bike was a yamaha...too damn refined and quiet for me. I love the noise and feel of this kawi...definitly feel plugged in to the damn thing. I'm definitly a convert :twisted:

-Frank

·
Registered
587 Posts
i'de just like to say that r1's are gay

·
Registered
23 Posts
FrEteGi said:
i'de just like to say that r1's are gay

It is ur forum so u have the right to say as u wish but so do I and the 10R don't compare in beauty to the 04R1 and according to Motorcyclist the almost 6HP advantge and lighter weight of the 10R doesn't kill the lessor HP and heavier 04R1. Top end is only 2mph advantge for the 10R. Not alot to brag about. Excuses u say....rider has 99.9 percent of the ability to win the bike only does as u make it and if the 10R rider was better then a win with the slightly superior bike will most likely be. If R1's are gay then my conclusion is u got ur bike cause of the numbers so u can try to dominate over others I bet u won't mention when a better rider out does u.

·
Registered
542 Posts
i love the look of the 10r the r1 looks good but i perferred the 10r.PLus it came in my color :).You are totally right about rider being the deciding factor in any race.I raced at the drag strip with my bike and my friends did too.I traded bis after riding mine alot i rode my friend's zx6r and he rode mine and i whooped him.The thing is he isn't use to it and i am a bit liter.Most will make excuses it's in their nature for those who step up and accept defeat they know that it's not really te bike it's the rider.All the 1000's are so close it's definately the rider.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
scottymizt said:
i love the look of the 10r the r1 looks good but i perferred the 10r.PLus it came in my color :).You are totally right about rider being the deciding factor in any race.I raced at the drag strip with my bike and my friends did too.I traded bis after riding mine alot i rode my friend's zx6r and he rode mine and i whooped him.The thing is he isn't use to it and i am a bit liter.Most will make excuses it's in their nature for those who step up and accept defeat they know that it's not really te bike it's the rider.All the 1000's are so close it's definately the rider.
true dat :cool:

·
Registered
23 Posts
scottymizt said:

I can't rag on that.....I am glad u understand cause many people don't and it doesn't mean its from this forum only its all the forums.

·
Registered
176 Posts
A lot of guys on here don't like certain things about the R1, and for me, it's the tach. I know the tach on the 10r is not the best, but I don't think the tach on the R1 matches the new styling. I love the undertail exhaust and I would have put one on the 10, but now it's not going to happen.

And yes, Scottie, the final deciding factor was the color. NO ONE around here has one like it!!!

J

·
Registered
542 Posts
And yes, Scottie, the final deciding factor was the color. NO ONE around here has one like it!!!
LOL i love the tach on my bike when i look at other bikes now they look to busy and to big to me.I don't know why most of the mags dogged it how many people look at the tach when racing?I only look for the shift lite when i am dragging :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
I would not put the 10R in the bottom of the list in beauty. It has many things I like and would like to see on the One but thats what makes bikes unique. As for color choice the all black is the shit. But anyway God Bless and ride safe.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts