Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so today I was out, first time in a while, it was sunny and maybe 60 degrees outside or something lol. Anyways, I am about to hit freeway and I am doing that noob squiggle shit (not on freeway, still on regular road) in my lane....you know; bopping to my beatz and enjoying my bike. And apparently the guy (maybe 20ft) behind me honks ( I didn't hear it, earphones or not, bike is loud) and then I squiggle on of course cuz I can't hear shit. And it's not like I'm riding at 5mph, and it was a red light coming up, so I was coasting to a stop. I can see the fuker in my mirror going to the left, and then drives up next to me in my half of the lane and with window down points his fudgy black fingers are me. I slow down and he goes in front of me...to a dead stop, so it's not like his missed his mommas funeral. So I give him the leo vince and continue on my way. :cool:

Now my question is, does this make me an asshole?????? If I was THAT reckless, he could have changed lanes and zoomed by, but he decided to be a big tough guy and almost side sweep me.

Damn I shoulda played dumb, I coulda gotten an '11 10!

Oh yeah and I believe his license plate is
Pontiac Grand Am
Texas Plate
BM9-R629

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
WTF!!! Its times like these I seriously consider joining the mmc (mirror murdering crew)!! Way to keep your cool!!!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it's alrite, i did make a bunch of people smile/laugh today, I even got paranoid, kept wondering if i left my bakpak open or someone put a sign on my back.

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
you're a better man than i am cause i woulda told him to get fuked and that i was wondering if the driver blew as often as the horn did? i hate asshats like that!! good job man, the guy was probably just having a shitty day is all. they say "misery loves company" right?!

·
11,423 Posts
WTF!!! Its times like these I seriously consider joining the mmc (mirror murdering crew)!! Way to keep your cool!!!
I honestly wonder if this is partially why they started putting the hard/carbon knuckles on riding gloves?! kinda makes sense though:badteeth:

·
Registered
25 Posts
douche bags are everywhere!!! i don't care if you pass a car running 65, you passed em at 100! bob and weaving is reckless driving-and you have a death wish if you ride a wheelie! the older i get the more i hate everyone without bikes!!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
douche bags are everywhere!!! i don't care if you pass a car running 65, you passed em at 100! bob and weaving is reckless driving-and you have a death wish if you ride a wheelie! the older i get the more i hate everyone without bikes!!

I am so fuking lost in what you just said.

Anyways the video is up, chek it out!

I made it a bit long in the beginning so you can point out to me what I did wrong that deserved what he pulled on me.

At that intersection in the beginning that's where the car first began following.

·
11,423 Posts
are you 110% sure he wasn't complimenting you on your rad driving skills? i coulda swore he said "you a bad mutha fuka son" when he pulled up next to ya and gave you a....:ayyy:..:lol:, you did the right thing man cause that fuker would be missing a mirror and/or a drivers side window if it were me.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
are you 110% sure he wasn't complimenting you on your rad driving skills? i coulda swore he said "you a bad mutha fuka son" when he pulled up next to ya and gave you a....:ayyy:..:lol:, you did the right thing man cause that fuker would be missing a mirror and/or a drivers side window if it were me.
:crackup::+1:
I love how you stopped with the exhaust right next to his window and gave him the rev limiter :crackup: Maybe you were playin around but it wasnt ANYTHING excessive enough to cut you off and drive in your lane like that!!! Rep sent man!!!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks man, and yeah I know shoulda taken off a mirror, but I am working in Washington State to get the CPL age down to 18...and I'm 19... can't be doing dumb stuff like that when you around lawmakers you know?

Trust me, I keep 45 rounds of 9 mill on me, if my life was in danger then expect a bloody video, but if not, then I gotta stay cool. I, unlike them have things to lose, and one of them I don't want to lose is my butt cherry in prison.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Thanks man, and yeah I know shoulda taken off a mirror, but I am working in Washington State to get the CPL age down to 18...and I'm 19... can't be doing dumb stuff like that when you around lawmakers you know?

Trust me, I keep 45 rounds of 9 mill on me, if my life was in danger then expect a bloody video, but if not, then I gotta stay cool. I, unlike them have things to lose, and one of them I don't want to lose is my butt cherry in prison.
No, you shouldnt have taken his mirror off!! You totally did the right thing!!! Always keep your cool!! I know how people hate Bble stuff around here but these are words to live by!! Proverbs 29:11 (New King James Version)

11 A fool vents all his feelings,[a]
But a wise man holds them back.

:crackup: at butt cherry!!!!

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts
Wow!

For one, you were going the speed of traffic, you weren't stunting or speeding or weaving in and out of traffic, etc. You were within your lane.

I have to admit, keeping your cool makes ALL THE DIFFERENCE. He could have pulled something out or taken revenge and hit you, etc.

I was going to say you should youtube this, but it looks like you beat me to it.

So now you should do the usual, sign up on 15-20 motorcycle forums and post this so they can see.

Go to Craigslist and post it up under different headings in your area.

Payback is a .... lol

if I Come up with more places to post I'll let you know.

·
11,423 Posts
No, you shouldnt have taken his mirror off!! You totally did the right thing!!! Always keep your cool!! I know how people hate Bble stuff around here but these are words to live by!! Proverbs 29:11 (New King James Version)

11 A fool vents all his feelings,[a]
But a wise man holds them back.

:crackup: at butt cherry!!!!
good advice as well...i was just venting for him....upi never know what the other guy might have dome and been capable of doing.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Why fudgy black fingers and not fudgy fingers. Does it matter that we know if he's black or not? I'm just asking. I always wonder why when people tell a story they have to let you know the race, does it really make a difference, let me know

·
Registered
14 Posts

:+1: Except my 45 leaves a bigger hole

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Why fudgy black fingers and not fudgy fingers. Does it matter that we know if he's black or not? I'm just asking. I always wonder why when people tell a story they have to let you know the race, does it really make a difference, let me know
That's just my way of describing. Sometimes I'm racist, sometimes I am not, I'm not about to list all the times I got all nice and warm with black folks.

Shot placement, not shot size! We could argue all day :wink:

·
Registered
464 Posts
That's just my way of describing. Sometimes I'm racist, sometimes I am not, I'm not about to list all the times I got all nice and warm with black folks.

Your not racist...you hate everyone the same!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts